Due to windows upgrade I now can only boot Knoppix from my floppy Grub. Been trying to
write grub to mbr, anyone have any suggestions?
Due to windows upgrade I now can only boot Knoppix from my floppy Grub. Been trying to
write grub to mbr, anyone have any suggestions?
There is a solution in the Kanotix wiki, but I don't know whether it will work for your Knoppix install: http://wiki.kanotix.net/CoMa.php?CoM..._After-install
I will try this:
I imagine that the drive to mount ie: hda3 would be replaced by my knoppix root driveCode:grub-install --recheck --no-floppy --root-directory=/mnt/hda3 /dev/hda
hdb1, would that be correct?

HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50
ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5" Floppy Disks
$199.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
$135.96
Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00
Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$895.00
Commodore Amiga Color CRT Monitor Model 1084S-P Stereo - Parts Or Repair
$100.00
Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
External fully assembled GreaseWeazle 3.5 inch Floppy Drive
$135.00