There is a solution in the Kanotix wiki, but I don't know whether it will work for your Knoppix install: http://wiki.kanotix.net/CoMa.php?CoM..._After-install
Due to windows upgrade I now can only boot Knoppix from my floppy Grub. Been trying to
write grub to mbr, anyone have any suggestions?
There is a solution in the Kanotix wiki, but I don't know whether it will work for your Knoppix install: http://wiki.kanotix.net/CoMa.php?CoM..._After-install
I will try this:
I imagine that the drive to mount ie: hda3 would be replaced by my knoppix root driveCode:grub-install --recheck --no-floppy --root-directory=/mnt/hda3 /dev/hda
hdb1, would that be correct?

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$119.99
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
Dell 3KDWX PERC H755 12Gb/s SAS 8GB RAID Controller
$950.00
Dell PERC H740p Mini Mono RAID Controller 8GB 0878M 5FMY4 GP6RN
$55.00
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00