There is a solution in the Kanotix wiki, but I don't know whether it will work for your Knoppix install: http://wiki.kanotix.net/CoMa.php?CoM..._After-install
Due to windows upgrade I now can only boot Knoppix from my floppy Grub. Been trying to
write grub to mbr, anyone have any suggestions?
There is a solution in the Kanotix wiki, but I don't know whether it will work for your Knoppix install: http://wiki.kanotix.net/CoMa.php?CoM..._After-install
I will try this:
I imagine that the drive to mount ie: hda3 would be replaced by my knoppix root driveCode:grub-install --recheck --no-floppy --root-directory=/mnt/hda3 /dev/hda
hdb1, would that be correct?

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98