Due to windows upgrade I now can only boot Knoppix from my floppy Grub. Been trying to
write grub to mbr, anyone have any suggestions?
Due to windows upgrade I now can only boot Knoppix from my floppy Grub. Been trying to
write grub to mbr, anyone have any suggestions?
There is a solution in the Kanotix wiki, but I don't know whether it will work for your Knoppix install: http://wiki.kanotix.net/CoMa.php?CoM..._After-install
I will try this:
I imagine that the drive to mount ie: hda3 would be replaced by my knoppix root driveCode:grub-install --recheck --no-floppy --root-directory=/mnt/hda3 /dev/hda
hdb1, would that be correct?

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00