-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Emergency ! KIndly help Fast.. A call to Tr TOo ..

Originally Posted by
mohit.jain.india
There is IPC error( inter process communication error)
and than the system stops
However at the booting time when i have to press enter in the beginning if i apply knoppix 2 to run it into text mode instead of GUI.
The TTF font is not shown in font list in the control centre..
Hi,
that first problem is totally stange for me and I can't tell what's wrong. Perhaps googling would help you.
That font problem. I'm not sure because I have only installed msttccorefonts with apt-get and got no problem with them. Perhaps
Code:
dpkg-reconfigure fontconfig
could help.
I have used Debian for a long time but this remastering matter is new to me too, and I have also faced some problems in my remasterings. I hope that Fabian Franz would update his menu based scipts e.g.so that cleanup script would not zero necessary cache files. Perhaps this font problem has something to do with font-cache files.
We have in Finland a goog finnish spell checker 'Soikko' for OpenOffice.org 2 but cleanup script zeroes /var/spool/openoffice2/uno_packages/cache files so it does not work if I don't copy them back after cleaning. This problem was not existing wiht OpenOffice.org 1.1.4. So you know what I mean.
-tapsa-
-tapsa-
Similar Threads
-
By kooladi in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 19
Last Post: 08-31-2005, 12:42 AM
-
By djh-world in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-15-2005, 07:08 PM
-
By gessi2000 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 06:38 PM
-
By spamhippy in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-30-2004, 08:27 PM
-
By Smoke187 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-24-2004, 05:52 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell Precision T5820 950W Workstation 4.00GHz W-2125 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$144.98

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW
$94.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00