-
Junior Member
registered user
Whats wrong with my card?
My ATi ALL-IN-WONDER VE TV tuner card used to worked just fine, untill now.
Now I am stuck at 1024x768.
When it tries to go lower, the screen gets like, all scrambled.
It used to work just fine, even on knoppix 3.7, 3.8, and 3.9. (I am currently using 3.9)
It worked on 3.9 for a while but when I go at resolutions lower then 1024x768 it get's all scrambled....
I havn't tried any older versions of knoppix yet.
What would have gone wrong?
Is there any way I could use windows drivers?
Similar Threads
-
By fopetesl in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-16-2009, 04:33 PM
-
By SkeetQ in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-25-2004, 04:16 AM
-
By tonyleake in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-30-2004, 06:16 PM
-
By MoosEye in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-17-2004, 11:58 PM
-
By firebyrd10 in forum General Support
Replies: 17
Last Post: 02-28-2004, 05:43 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97

Atari 400/800 Programming Language Pilot W/ Turtle Graphics COMPLETE
$49.95

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95