-
Proper SSH command to get to my Linux Terminal server
I use the following X :1 -query 192.168.0.1 to get to my Terminal server from SU mode. Afterwhich I enter my username and password to log in.
Also, I have SSH running on my Terminal server.
I have found so much documentation on using SSH. BUT I'm lost as to how I would construct the SSH command to ge me to that same Linux terminal server.
Can ANYONE help me map the command?
Thanks
-
Junior Member
registered user
one of these is to a live knoppix , and one to a HDD installed , both ver. 3.8
this is from a tsch terminal under MacOSX to the Knoppix Linux PCs
Hope this helps
Larry
Similar Threads
-
By okie in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-17-2005, 06:21 PM
-
By IsaacKuo in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-18-2004, 04:05 PM
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-12-2003, 07:27 PM
-
By ActionMan in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-27-2003, 11:45 PM
-
By Robert Michel in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-26-2003, 01:21 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00