I'm knew with knoppix and i just installed 3.9 on my laptop and am trying to get my wireless card to work. I used ndiswrapper and installed the driver lsbcmnds.inf but then a RESULT pops up and says:and i am using the right diver both the one off the linksys site and off the cd but both give me the same message. any ideas...The ndiswrapper module has been loaded but there is no new device. Perhaps NdisWrapper is not working with your driver file.
I read somewhere that one guy had to change his kernel to get it to work or something is that is the case how would i go about doing that.
I am using the Linksys WPC54G
http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satel...VisitorWrapper
Thanks

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
Genuine Intel Xeon W-2145 3.70Ghz 8 Cores LGA2066 CPU SR3LQ Tested USA SELLER
$94.94
DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00