-
How do I change the resolution?
Hi, Having got Knoppix up and running I can only use 640x480 resoluion. I have tried cheat code screen=1024x768, but it makes no difference. Am I typing it at the right point? (The first chance I have to type anything?)
When I check display settings I only have the one 640x460 choice.
Thanks for your help,
Rich
(Took this question out of my previous post, thought it might get buried in there and might be hard to see for others with similar problems!)
Similar Threads
-
By Albretch in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-05-2008, 04:23 PM
-
By yakirz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-12-2005, 10:52 PM
-
By mheight in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 12:54 PM
-
By timeo27 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-08-2003, 04:34 AM
-
By ndori in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-07-2003, 10:47 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Asrock Rack ROMED8-2T Server Motherboard AMD EPYC 7003 (with AMD 3D V-Cache Tech
$747.99