-
Install Debian over Knoppi.
I have Knoppix installed via Kurumin, a brazilian distro based on knoppix.
I want to upgrade (or update) to debian.
How can I install Debian distro sarge over knoppix and stay with debian complete?
Best regards.
Marcio
-
Oi viabsb
I think you are confused: Knoppix is based on Debian and Kurumin is based on Knoppix. Therefore, Kurumin is based Debian (I know, Debian people would disagree with this
).

Originally Posted by
http://www.guiadohardware.net/kurumin/
O Kurumin é uma distribuição Linux baseada no Debian e no Knoppix
However, If you want 100% Debian, you should go to http://www.debian.org/distrib/index.pt.html
-
Senior Member
registered user
Since Sarge is now Debian stable and Knoppix is based (mainly) on unstable and testing, you'll effectively be downgrading!
I'd be inclined simply to run apt-get to upgrade the packages you have installed.
Similar Threads
-
By jprsa in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-13-2005, 04:01 PM
-
By susanjohnson in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-21-2005, 11:36 AM
-
By macguru in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-10-2004, 05:05 PM
-
By Jez in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 09:06 PM
-
By anhedonic in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-18-2003, 05:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OWC Mercury Elite-AL Pro Qx2 4-Bay RAID Enclosure + eSATA 1394 -USB 2.0 (8TB)
$180.00

Glyph StudioRAID 28TB External RAID Hard Drive Thunderbolt 2 USB 3.0 7200RPM
$300.00

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49