I set up Knoppix the way I wanted it, and saved the config to a usb drive. I rebooted with the cheatcode: knoppix myconfig=scan. I can see the two files on my drive, but knoppix won't load with them. I've also tried copying the config to my second hard drive and rebooting with the same cheatcode. I'm running 3.9 English. I think this goes here instead of the Customizing & Remastering forum, but if it's supposed to go there, sorry.
Thanks.
EDIT: Changing from myconfig=scan to myconfig=/mnt/uba1 fixed it.

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
LOT OF 10 NEW Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-Line PoE Speakerphone VoIP Desk Phone
$699.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99
LINKSYS SPA3102 VOICE GATEWAY VOIP ADAPTER WITH BUILT-IN ROUTER W ADAPTER CABLE
$32.20