-
Senior Member
registered user
Tried pppoeconf but didn't work
Hey everyone,
I currently have a DSL connection and tried to configure it using pppoeconf, yet when I did, I couldn't connect to the internet at all. I know it is not an issue with my modem since it works in Kanotix and Ubuntu.
The Knoppix I used was 4.0 (the DVD version).
Anyone got any ideas as to why it doesn't work? I'd love to use 4.0 since it's so feature rich, but unfortunetly I can't even connect to the internet.
Similar Threads
-
By ml2 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-23-2007, 08:36 PM
-
By yalegodman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-20-2007, 06:48 PM
-
By plener in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-22-2006, 01:43 PM
-
By oscar in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-23-2003, 12:55 AM
-
By guest in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-30-2002, 06:52 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1539.00

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$312.73

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99