I'd like an answer to this too. My zip100 works in 3.3 and 3.7, but not 3.9 or 4.0.![]()
How can I get my Iomega Zip 100 internal drive recognized by Knoppix 4.0 "live" DVD ?
I know zip drives are OUT, but I like to use my zip drive as my "Persistant Home" instead of floppy or USB drive.
Knoppix 3.7 is the only version (I`m aware of) that *does* detect my Iomega Zip drive automatically at bootup.
Also, I now own a Viewsonic 19 inch LCD monitor, to which I have to add cheatcode "vga=normal" otherwise I get
vertical flipping screen and MHz error mesage (can`t recall exact message) just after initial bootup screen.
This "flipping" makes it impossible to continue!
Is it necessary to enter specific cheatcode at every boot ?
Thanks in advance
Matt
I'd like an answer to this too. My zip100 works in 3.3 and 3.7, but not 3.9 or 4.0.![]()

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Asrock Rack ROMED8-2T Server Motherboard AMD EPYC 7003 (with AMD 3D V-Cache Tech
$747.99