-
Help running automatic script
I need to run a script when KNOPPIX boots.
I have tried using a script called from knoppix.sh, but some utilities do not seem to work right. Also, 'echo' and 'select' do not seem to work.
My script works just fine from the command line window.
(using dd, sfdisk, and partimage)
I know MS very well, but I am just starting Linux. I am looking for something like the 'startup' directory in windows.
Thank you for any suggestions.
Also, when I get everything working, I will post the scripts.
Similar Threads
-
By fenzda in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 12-07-2008, 02:27 PM
-
By splittik in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-22-2005, 07:38 AM
-
By Fabianx in forum Ideas
Replies: 45
Last Post: 05-18-2004, 02:10 AM
-
By .-=Ronin=-. in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-08-2004, 03:40 PM
-
By Gatorex in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-19-2004, 05:26 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G 2 Port Network Exp Module for 3850
$16.99

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$36.00

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00

Cisco C9300NM8X Network Switch Module
$649.99