-
Senior Member
registered user
dosemu + QBASIC, WINE + VB6?
Just wondering if anyone has had any success using WINE for anything? Everytime I try to use it, it crashes! I've tried a number of DOS and Windoze programs from QBASIC.exe to VB.exe and AOL.exe, no dice!
If I could get those two running, I would never need a Windoze install again at work (QBASIC and VB are the only non linux apps I need) or at home (the wife needs AOL...).
BTW, for some reason, I can surf the web, do ftp even play with XCHAT from the KNOPPIX CD, but whenever I try aol anywhere (www.aol.com) I get nowhere! It just hangs and doesn't even load the page. Anyone have experience with this?
Similar Threads
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-10-2004, 09:14 PM
-
By jamijar in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-14-2003, 05:03 PM
-
By Superstoned in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-03-2003, 11:09 AM
-
By littleberry in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-31-2003, 03:10 PM
-
By udo in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 7
Last Post: 06-18-2003, 10:28 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$125.98

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.26

Promise Pegasus R6 Thunderbolt 2 RAID Storage 6Bay Enclosure G2U
$129.99

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00