Matching impedance especially among mobos + memory + processor + CD-Burners types can cause varying kinds of problems which are very bad (if not impossible) to debug/troubleshoot
Among them "Spurious 8259A interrupt: IRQ7" and memtest problems with AMD processors and other ones like "ICE default IO error handler ..."
Can you suggest a list of baseline hardware components and BIOS settings known to work without problems with Debian/Knoppix?
I know of the 'knoppix compatible hardware database' but I haven't found a way to get to it and/or find this information publically a la'
http://www.linuxquestions.org/hcl/index.php
The thing is that I have found little problems here and there while trying to remaster knoppix and I would like to clear these types of errors/problems to do my work as safely as I possibly could
Thanks

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, 4.5TB, (4) HDD, EXCELLENT COND.
$625.00
Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$187.50