Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: DR-DOS ?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5

    DR-DOS ?

    Hi all! I am very new at this, and so my questions may seem silly, but please bear with me. Currently, I am attempting to run Knoppix Version 3.9, but each time I boot, this appears on the screen: " [DR-DOS] A:\> " Please enlighten me on what I have done wrong. Thanks!

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    228
    You probably created a bootable data disk instead of burning the ISO as an image: http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Download...o_be_burned.3F

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5
    Thank you so much, ockham23! I burned the disk as a bootable data disc, and not ISO image.

  4. #4
    Might I suggest Cheata dvd/iso buner as a cd creation solution. I used it and the cd worked like a charm. The anoying thing is that pc tools only gives you a 15 day trail on the above brunning software > i guess like the rest of us their trying to make money.

  5. #5
    Administrator Site Admin-
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,441
    Quote Originally Posted by KNoppix newbi
    Might I suggest Cheata dvd/iso buner as a cd creation solution.
    You can make the suggestion, but without a link and some other information it doesn't do people much good. I did several quick Google searches and without spending a lot more time on it, it doesn't look like I'm going to find this software that I've never heard of before.

  6. #6
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    15

  7. #7

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN picture

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN

$145.00



OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN picture

OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN

$95.00



OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI picture

OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI

$195.00



Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet picture

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet

$147.00



HP 2x 10GB OPNsense Quad Core i5-8500 8GB RAM 3Port Gigabit Firewall AES-NI SSD picture

HP 2x 10GB OPNsense Quad Core i5-8500 8GB RAM 3Port Gigabit Firewall AES-NI SSD

$199.95



Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN picture

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN

$219.99



OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN picture

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN

$258.00



Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J picture

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J

$40.00



SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED picture

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED

$999.99



Barracuda NextGen CloudGen Cloud Based Firewall F280 BNGF280a w/ 8.3.1 Firmware picture

Barracuda NextGen CloudGen Cloud Based Firewall F280 BNGF280a w/ 8.3.1 Firmware

$89.99