Solution found. I just had to chown knoppix, chgrp knoppix, and chmod the /tmp directory.![]()
I found this awesome how-to on how to remaster Knoppix while in KDE. My only problem is that I can't get KDE to start. I get this error:
The following installation problem was detected while trying to start KDE:
Writing to the temp directory (/tmp) failed with the error 'Permission Denied'.
KDE is unable to start.Does anyone know how I can fix this error? The tutorial doesn't explain what to do when this comes up.can't create /tmp/mcop-knoppix (Permission denied)![]()
Solution found. I just had to chown knoppix, chgrp knoppix, and chmod the /tmp directory.![]()

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
GRAPHIC SHOP - Atari 400/800 XL/XE - Antic
$36.00
GORF Atari/Roklan 400/800 Cartridge Brand New In Box
$48.00
Antic Software - BBCS II - Atari 400/800 XL/XE Floppy DIsk
$20.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Atari 1200xl Original ROM And MMU set
$20.00