-
remastering Knoppix 4.0 DVD into a CD distro
I've done a few google and forum searches for this, but I haven't been able to find anything. I might be using the wrong key words. Is there a tutorial somewhere that explains how to remaster a Knoppix 4.0 DVD into a Knoppix 4.0 CD.
On a side note: Being a recent convert from Windows, I really love how flexible Linux is. The idea of making my own distro made up of just the programs I use is so awesome.
-
Ya know... It would probably be better if I just used the 3.9 CD.
Nevermind.
Similar Threads
-
By Spyder_Snyper in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-13-2007, 09:55 AM
-
By sancelot in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-28-2004, 01:39 AM
-
By PrOCesSkIlL in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 29
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 01:32 AM
-
By silian87 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 06:46 AM
-
By dbojan in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-04-2003, 10:17 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Atari 400 Computer System console with Power Supply TESTED and Working
$150.00