Ya know... It would probably be better if I just used the 3.9 CD.Nevermind.
I've done a few google and forum searches for this, but I haven't been able to find anything. I might be using the wrong key words. Is there a tutorial somewhere that explains how to remaster a Knoppix 4.0 DVD into a Knoppix 4.0 CD.
On a side note: Being a recent convert from Windows, I really love how flexible Linux is. The idea of making my own distro made up of just the programs I use is so awesome.![]()
Ya know... It would probably be better if I just used the 3.9 CD.Nevermind.

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
HP ProCurve J9265A 6600-24XG 10GBE Layer3 Gigabit Switch w/ 2 x PSU
$180.20