-
Thank you for the information
I really appreciate your feedback and thank you for the link provided as well. I went to the ATI site itself and found a link RADEON 8500 Series and higher for linux x86.. at the ati site .and I was wondering if that means include the 9600 series as well? I am still looking around to see where I can contact an ATI personel to ask about drivers for 9600 series. Again thanks for the info...
Similar Threads
-
By ajpugliese in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-29-2009, 06:58 PM
-
By AzJazz in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-20-2009, 08:43 PM
-
By wilscco in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-09-2007, 12:19 AM
-
By downdogWoof in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-07-2004, 03:57 PM
-
By nomex in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-05-2003, 06:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$44.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

TP-Link Omada SG3428 24-Port Gigabit L2+ Managed Switch 4x SFP w/ Ears
$99.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00