-
i560: Almost printing ...
I have a Canon i560 and find that there are no supported drivers (arrgghh to Canon). This has given me the choice of either buying Turboprint (quite a nice program) or endless fiddling trying to get the unofficial driver working (I have spent days on this already).
However, I noticed that some people suggest using the drivers for BJC-7000 or BJC-8000. This seemed a very attractive option so I tried it and found that, yes, indeed, I could print a beautiful test page (yipppeeeee) but unfortunaely only about a third of the page was printed. Then the printer locked up. Arrgghhh!
Does anyone out there have experience of this? How can I get those older drivers to cooperate and to fully print my page?
Any tips would be gratefully received.
Cheers,
Alan Searle
PS: I am running Knoppix 3.9. Would 4.0 help me in any way?
Similar Threads
-
By supernix in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-02-2005, 10:56 PM
-
By rusty in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-14-2004, 06:37 PM
-
By swazi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-10-2004, 05:46 PM
-
By pummer in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-18-2003, 08:20 PM
-
By crackdaddysnap in forum General Support
Replies: 14
Last Post: 02-01-2003, 04:10 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Micron 1300 MTFDDAK256TDL 256 GB SATA III 2.5 in Solid State Drive
$24.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Netac 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATA Solid State Drive lot PC Laptop
$42.99

SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00