I helped 2 people get grub installed.
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19389
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19793
I had Knoppix 3.7 running fine on one partition and then installed Windows on a second partition. Knoppix is still intact in it's partition but it turns out that the installation destroyed the Knoppix boot.
Is there a simple way to adjust the GRUB boot so that both systems are available? Or do I need to reinstall Knoppix?
Maybe someone can point me towards a HOWTO for this?
Many thanks,
Alan Searle
I helped 2 people get grub installed.
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19389
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19793

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$14.86
TP-Link Omada SG3428 24-Port Gigabit L2+ Managed Switch 4x SFP w/ Ears
$99.99
Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99