I helped 2 people get grub installed.
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19389
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19793
I had Knoppix 3.7 running fine on one partition and then installed Windows on a second partition. Knoppix is still intact in it's partition but it turns out that the installation destroyed the Knoppix boot.
Is there a simple way to adjust the GRUB boot so that both systems are available? Or do I need to reinstall Knoppix?
Maybe someone can point me towards a HOWTO for this?
Many thanks,
Alan Searle
I helped 2 people get grub installed.
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19389
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19793

Timberland Vintage Heavy Duty Brown Leather Messenger Satchel Crossbody Bag
$127.77
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00
Lot of 12 Vintage 1960's Military Logic Cards PCB Set Germanium Transistors
$299.00
Vintage Precision Instruments 3-Button Mouse Serial With Floppy Driver
$20.00
VINTAGE - TANDY TRS-80 Radio Shack 2 Joystick Controllers w/ Box 26-3008 - NEW
$100.00
Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s
$169.99
Vtg 370CPU Rev 370 FC-PGA converter board With ECS Motherboard + CPU Lot
$70.00