-
Forcing recognition
I needed to change my network card (under Knoppix 3.8.2) and found that, when I had installed the new card, Knoppix recognised it no-problem when I booted with the CD but when I booted normally (from Hard Disk) and tried to configure the card, the system replied `no supported cards found`.
This is strange.
So how can I flush out the old configuration and make Knoppix recognise the new card?
Any tips would be a great help.
Regards,
Alan Searle.
Similar Threads
-
By Johnni in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-07-2005, 11:34 PM
-
By softgun in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-29-2004, 06:12 AM
-
By Delbor in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-30-2003, 05:51 PM
-
By zoinks in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-25-2003, 01:14 AM
-
By Ritchie in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:07 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

NEW HP Z4 G4 Workstation Xeon W-2123 16GB ECC 256GB NVMe NVIDIA T400 750W Win11
$450.00

Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Intel Xeon Gold 6248R 3.0GHz 24-Core SRGZG 35.75MB LGA3647 Server CPU Processor
$269.99

HP Z840 44 Core Workstation 2x Xeon E5-2699 v4 - No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$594.97

For Parts - Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TT-0020UX
$149.99

Intel Xeon W-3245 3.2ghz 16-Core CPU OEM - 2019 Mac Pro 7,1
$395.95