-
Ndiswrapper doesn't recognize my wireless driver file
I have broadcom 54g internal wirelss card, and I have got the file I needed which is bcmw15a.inf, but ndiswrapper gives me this : "ndiswrapper module has been loaded but there is no new device. Perhaps Ndiswrapper is not working with your driver file".
I have knoppix v3.9 on cd on compaq presario R3000 laptop, intel pentium 4.
Whenever I do netcardconfig it tells me : Use DHCP broadcast and i hit yes, but it always fails.
I do iwconfig it gives me :
lo no wireless extensions
eth0 no wireless extensions
I did search the forum to see if anybody had the same problem, but couldn't find what i needed.
Please help...
Similar Threads
-
By mgr1001 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-29-2006, 03:36 AM
-
By redss in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-06-2005, 05:01 AM
-
By ryhder in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-28-2005, 06:29 PM
-
By dbuttorff in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-18-2003, 09:27 PM
-
By MeglaW in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-04-2003, 04:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00

Tempest Laptop Cooler with Vacuum Fan, Rapid Cooling, Small, Black
$40.22

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

New JVSCAM Compressed Air Duster,150000RPM Electric Duster, Vacuum Cleaner & Bag
$77.23

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

WeePro Compressed Air Duster 180000RPM Cordless Mini Turbo Fan, 3-Speed Vacuum
$149.99