-
here is my hardware list from using lspci -v
0000:00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corp. 82845G/GL[Brookdale-G]/GE/PE DRAM Controller/Host-Hub Interface (rev 01)
Subsystem: Intel Corp. 82845G/GL[Brookdale-G]/GE/PE DRAM Controller/Host-Hub Interface
Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0
Memory at f8000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=64M]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:00:01.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corp. 82845G/GL[Brookdale-G]/GE/PE Host-to-AGP Bridge (rev 01) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
Flags: bus master, 66MHz, fast devsel, latency 32
Bus: primary=00, secondary=01, subordinate=01, sec-latency=32
I/O behind bridge: 0000c000-0000cfff
Memory behind bridge: ff400000-ff4fffff
Prefetchable memory behind bridge: d6900000-f69fffff
0000:00:1d.0 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB/DBL/DBM (ICH4/ICH4-L/ICH4-M) USB UHCI Controller #1 (rev 01) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
Subsystem: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 5247
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 16
I/O ports at e800 [size=32]
0000:00:1d.1 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB/DBL/DBM (ICH4/ICH4-L/ICH4-M) USB UHCI Controller #2 (rev 01) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
Subsystem: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 5247
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 19
I/O ports at e880 [size=32]
0000:00:1d.2 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB/DBL/DBM (ICH4/ICH4-L/ICH4-M) USB UHCI Controller #3 (rev 01) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
Subsystem: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 5247
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 18
I/O ports at ec00 [size=32]
0000:00:1d.7 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB/DBM (ICH4/ICH4-M) USB 2.0 EHCI Controller (rev 01) (prog-if 20 [EHCI])
Subsystem: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 5247
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 9
Memory at ffaffc00 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1K]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:00:1e.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corp. 82801 PCI Bridge (rev 81) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0
Bus: primary=00, secondary=02, subordinate=02, sec-latency=32
I/O behind bridge: 0000d000-0000dfff
Memory behind bridge: ff500000-ff9fffff
Prefetchable memory behind bridge: f6a00000-f6afffff
0000:00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corp. 82801DB/DBL (ICH4/ICH4-L) LPC Bridge (rev 01)
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0
0000:00:1f.1 IDE interface: Intel Corp. 82801DB/DBL (ICH4/ICH4-L) UltraATA-100 IDE Controller (rev 01) (prog-if 8a [Master SecP PriP])
Subsystem: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 5247
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 18
I/O ports at <unassigned>
I/O ports at <unassigned>
I/O ports at <unassigned>
I/O ports at <unassigned>
I/O ports at ffa0 [size=16]
Memory at 30000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1K]
0000:00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corp. 82801DB/DBL/DBM (ICH4/ICH4-L/ICH4-M) SMBus Controller (rev 01)
Subsystem: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 5247
Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 10
I/O ports at e000 [size=32]
0000:00:1f.5 Multimedia audio controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB/DBL/DBM (ICH4/ICH4-L/ICH4-M) AC'97 Audio Controller (rev 01)
Subsystem: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 0102
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 17
I/O ports at e400 [size=256]
I/O ports at e080 [size=64]
Memory at ffaff800 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=512]
Memory at ffaff400 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc RV350 AP [Radeon 9600] (prog-if 00 [VGA])
Subsystem: ATI Technologies Inc: Unknown device 0002
Flags: bus master, 66MHz, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 11
Memory at e8000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=128M]
I/O ports at c800 [size=256]
Memory at ff4f0000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=64K]
Expansion ROM at ff4c0000 [disabled] [size=128K]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:01:00.1 Display controller: ATI Technologies Inc RV350 AP [Radeon 9600] (Secondary)
Subsystem: ATI Technologies Inc: Unknown device 0003
Flags: bus master, 66MHz, medium devsel, latency 32
Memory at e0000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=128M]
Memory at ff4e0000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=64K]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:02:01.0 Multimedia audio controller: Creative Labs SB Audigy (rev 03)
Subsystem: Creative Labs SB0090 Audigy Player
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 22
I/O ports at d000 [size=32]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:02:01.1 Input device controller: Creative Labs SB Audigy MIDI/Game port (rev 03)
Subsystem: Creative Labs SB Audigy MIDI/Game Port
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32
I/O ports at dc00 [size=8]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:02:01.2 FireWire (IEEE 1394): Creative Labs SB Audigy FireWire Port (prog-if 10 [OHCI])
Subsystem: Creative Labs SB Audigy FireWire Port
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 21
Memory at ff9cf800 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=2K]
Memory at ff9c8000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:02:02.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corp. 82557/8/9 [Ethernet Pro 100] (rev 05)
Subsystem: Compaq Computer Corporation NC3120 Fast Ethernet NIC
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 18
Memory at f6aff000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=4K]
I/O ports at df00 [size=32]
Memory at ff800000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1M]
Expansion ROM at ff700000 [disabled] [size=1M]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:02:04.0 Unknown mass storage controller: Promise Technology, Inc. PDC20267 (FastTrak100/Ultra100) (rev 02)
Subsystem: Promise Technology, Inc. Ultra100
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 17
I/O ports at d880 [size=8]
I/O ports at d800 [size=4]
I/O ports at d480 [size=8]
I/O ports at d400 [size=4]
I/O ports at d080 [size=64]
Memory at ff9e0000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=128K]
Expansion ROM at ff9d0000 [disabled] [size=64K]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
Similar Threads
-
By ilcheffe in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-14-2005, 09:20 PM
-
By iD:0t in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-15-2005, 01:23 PM
-
By jerzfr in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-19-2004, 05:45 PM
-
By mimamo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-14-2004, 10:26 PM
-
By Uwe Brauer in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-01-2004, 11:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage Software - Ultimate Flight Pack, Ultima Online, School House Rock Mac PC
$33.00

Vintage 2006 Juicy Couture House of Juicy Velour Laptop Sleeve Y2K NWT Rare
$199.99

Huge Lot of Vintage Computer Brochures, Catalogs, etc. - 1980's - SEE PICS
$100.00

Apple Extended Keyboard II Vintage Keyboard with Original Box & Cable
$110.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00