-
OH MY God 3.7!!!
I have been working on (blundering through) a remaster for knoppix for web applications. I stuck with 3.7 -en to keep things simple for the people who this thing is for. (i.e.no having to find the relevant cheatcodes etc.) and also for me as I have never done this before. Anyway my disc is b******** and I thought this may be why I kept getting dynamic link libraries full no link to /var something or other when I did dselect update until I loaded my spare CDR (as I can't find 3.7 anywhere on the net) and went to look for my packages tomcat5, apache2 etc,but they are gone/not showing in the install list anymore.. All of this worked only a few days ago. ( I have messed up and reinstalled many many many times over the past week) Now I realise that it wasn't my disc or my fault!. You've killed 3.7!!! Whhhyyyyy!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

motherboard CPU combo am4
$70.00

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99