-
Saving LyX files
I just got Knoppix 3.1 which I am running from the live Cd on an intel box using win 98.
Knoppix 3.1 has LyX, which a drop down wiswog for the math typing program Latex.
My question: If I want to write a math paper in LyX and save it, while running Knoppix from the live CD, how can I do this? Can I do it by saving to a floppy? Do I format the floppy as a Linux floopy?
If I want to send that floppy to arxiv or a journal using Aol, I need to send it using windows, so do I format it in the windows way? If I do, how can I save the file using
Knoppix on it?
Can I save files on a USB external drive or keychain?
Thanks
Penny
Similar Threads
-
By khaji00 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-22-2006, 02:10 AM
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-16-2004, 02:16 AM
-
By lostwishes in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-16-2004, 09:43 AM
-
By millennia in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-05-2004, 11:42 PM
-
By attenuation123 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-28-2003, 01:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2a 8-Core AMD Ryzen 7 5850U 512GB SSD 16GB RAM - #252092
$280.00

Dell Latitude 7200 Touch Tablet Laptop 12” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99

Lenovo ThinkCentre M720Q Core i5-8500T 2.10GHz 8GB 128GB SDD W11 Mini PC (Z3675)
$125.96

Dell OptiPlex 3050 (256 GB SSD, Intel Core i5 7th gen, 8 GB RAM) Working
$149.99

SRF8X Intel Xeon Gold 6240 18 Core 2.60GHz 24.75MB 150W Processor CPU
$19.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core 3.4GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor….
$309.99

DELL OPTIPLEX 3280 21.5" AIO Core i5 10500T 8GB 256GB NVMe Windows 11 -NO STAND
$189.99

Intel Core i9-9900 SRG18 3.10GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$177.21