-
Junior Member
registered user
the gimp wont load jpg files !!! ?? HELP !
I just upgraded my pc (hd install) with the latest knoppix ..
I loaded up the gimp and then tried to open a jpg file that I d/l from the web... and I get this error:
" GIMP Message
Opening '/path to my file.......jpg...' failed:
Plug-in could not open image".
HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!
I used apt-get to remove the gimp, then I used it to re-download and install it but I get the same error both ways !
Any ideas on how to fix this?????
Similar Threads
-
By xvz_ in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-24-2007, 04:08 AM
-
By n()()dle in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-23-2004, 01:39 AM
-
By Xwrapper3 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-16-2004, 10:34 PM
-
By knoppix_lover in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-27-2004, 07:36 AM
-
By Tortoise in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-28-2003, 03:53 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OWC Mercury Elite-AL Pro Qx2 4-Bay RAID Enclosure + eSATA 1394 -USB 2.0 (8TB)
$180.00

Glyph StudioRAID 28TB External RAID Hard Drive Thunderbolt 2 USB 3.0 7200RPM
$300.00

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Dell 029XMF SAS 12Gbps PCIe x4 8GB RAID Controller Card
$999.99

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49