-
Senior Member
registered user
poor mans install for knoppix 3.3
I have a mini-pc with a cfcard (sitting on hdc).
Since its only 512mb, I want to boot off the iso of a miniknoppix based on version 3.3.
The iso is 200MB so plenty of space.
It seems however, that the doc have been updated and I can no longer find the info for
version 3.3 Only for 3.4 and more.
So my questions are: Is there still doc for version 3.3?
Also, ( a bit more hardcore)
Can I haved the "boot" and the "KNOPPIX" folders be on the same partition ?
I have figured out what to add to lilo.conf and it starts to boot but cannot
find the rest of the system.
Seems the boot folder works, but the ISO (KNOPPIX) is not working.
So maybe its because its on the same partition?
I understand that the partition having the KNOPPIX file will be read-only.
Running of an ISO, to disable hw detection everytime, I can use the "home" feature or
will I have to remaster it to stop the hw detection?
Similar Threads
-
By Dr PC Tunes in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 17
Last Post: 12-26-2005, 08:29 AM
-
By Kumagoro in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-11-2005, 07:37 AM
-
By guyana in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-15-2004, 02:10 AM
-
By 00zero in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-20-2004, 09:33 AM
-
By Kumagoro in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-13-2004, 04:59 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

NEW Cisco Mitel 6930 IP Phone VoIP Business Phone Black Sealed
$89.99

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Yealink T53W Black IP Phone Verizon VoIP LOT OF 4 Business Desk Phone
$150.00

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99

Yealink SIP-T46G IP Phone - Used
$33.00