Greetings to all
I've been googling around for weeks for that one.
since I upgraded from kernel 2.4.27 to 2.6.11, camserv
( i tried camserv 0.5.1-4)
don't work anymore. Giving a lot of trouble.
Looks like a problem with v4l and v4l2.
I reinstall knoppix 3.6 kernel 2.4.27, I tried to install, again
the same camserv release, same problem.(from synaptic)
When I tried to install camserv, synaptic removed modutils ...
the "reboot" command disapeared, ctrl+alt+del wasn't working anymore.
It replaces all local...
How interesting
No more functionnal knoppix station, Knoppix is REALLY intended to be
from CD and not on harddrive. I wonder why Debian people are asking
"why don't you use a real linux distro ?"
Now I understand. I've been using Linux since 1989.
RH (6 to FC3), Debian, Vector Linux, DSL Linux and knoppix, name them...
The knoppix station i'm working on, is intended to be a video server
for my 3com bigpicture webcam...
I don't mind to change the engine for distribute
the video but, I need advices from you guys.
I display video in realtime (1 seconde interval, 320x240)
in a webpage using http protocol. simpliest and easy.
Thanks for any ideas !![]()
![]()

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
P43330-0A1 HPE 32GB 2RX8 PC5-4800B DDR5 SERVER RAM P43328-B21 / HMCG88MEBRA107N
$1100.00
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17
$3.35
Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Samsung 96GB LPCAMM2 PC5 9600 FE1 E1 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K6LC3CL1-CCV DDR5 Memory
$2150.00
SK Hynix 128GB (4 x 32GB) PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC Server Memory HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH
$649.95
x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99
Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00