I've been using Windows since Windows 95 came out. I used every version of Windows and know a lot about Windows and computer in general. Recently I purchased a new Intel wireless card for my laptop, but being that my laptop is a Compaq it has the BIOS locked applied to it. So to get around the problem I had to rewrite the EEPROM data. To do so I downloaded Knoppix. I just used it off the CD then went right back to using my Windows operating system. But just using it for those few minutes it got me hooked. I know have a permanant copy of Knoppix installed to my HD and I love Linux I wish, I would have moved to it years ago. Anyone thinking about doing a move like I did, go for it you won't regret it.

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Samsung SyncMaster 2033SW 20" 1600x900 Resolution WideScreen LCD Monitor
$41.00
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99