-
Re: cant apt-get/dselect after update
Yes, I'm having similar trouble, which I can reproduce easily:
1) unpack the compressed filesystem from KNOPPIX_3.2_2003-04-18
2) chroot; mount /proc; tweak resolv.conf; make a minimal (but sufficient?) sources.list:
[code]
Is my sources.list _too_ minimal? What else should be there? Where does mount-aes come from?
TIA
Exactly the same errors I had.
All I can tell you is how I fixed it. I edited the standard sources.list to get an unstable distribution (or install apt-spy);
then when I upgraded packages I had no problems. Of course if you want a stable distribution this isnt going to appeal to you. What the underlying cause is I have no idea - perhaps mixed stable/unstable packages in Knoppix? dunno.
Good luck
Similar Threads
-
By Sgeo in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-30-2004, 03:28 AM
-
By Steve F in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 9
Last Post: 09-17-2004, 06:41 PM
-
By Adm in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-13-2003, 05:09 PM
-
By garyng in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-14-2003, 08:12 PM
-
By lgalea in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-23-2003, 01:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00