-
I also have expirenced this problem. It probably is not a problem. I installed KNOPPIX_3.2_2003-04-18 on my hard drive. Smooth as slik, until I try the dist upgrade.
I guess I have been doing it wrong?
I have commented out everything except unstable.
So based on what previous msg's in this thread say, I should comment out everything except stable, unstable and testing.
Is this correct ?
Thanks in advance,
paul
Similar Threads
-
By Sgeo in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-30-2004, 03:28 AM
-
By Steve F in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 9
Last Post: 09-17-2004, 06:41 PM
-
By Adm in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-13-2003, 05:09 PM
-
By garyng in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-14-2003, 08:12 PM
-
By lgalea in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-23-2003, 01:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$488.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00