I'm tryng the live cd the only problem so far is my usb network card I can see it but I don't know how to make it work
the NIC is a belkyn usb
I'm tryng the live cd the only problem so far is my usb network card I can see it but I don't know how to make it work
the NIC is a belkyn usb
Does it even work under Windows? The one I got free never did for more that about 30 seconds.
Good luck to you, but you may find that you are making things very hard for yourself. Is there a need to run USB? USB was not designed for networking and quite frankly USB and Networking are an awful match (although the is plenty of USB crap that they will try to sell you for networking). A regular 10/100 PCI NIC is dirt cheap and should be well supported in Knoppix (even a Belkin one), and will be much much faster than a USB network connection. If you have an available PCI slot I would strongly suggest shelling out about $5 for a NIC, taking about a minute to install it and forgetting about the USB device. If this is for a notebook, even PCMCIA network cards are not too expensive and will be much cleaner to install and use and much faster than a USB ethernet hack.
That exactly what I'll do
thank you

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$225.00
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93
Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99
Windows Server 2025 Standard✔ 24-CORE✔ 10 CALs✔ 50 RDS✔ Remote Desktop EP2-25205
$317.56