-
AAAHHHH!!! noob webserver question
hi all
been trolling through the forums and googling.
I got knoppix 3.8 HDD installation(nothing else), I even run a counter-strike source gaming server on it for me and my m8s, but can I figure out how to run a webserver on the same box.
I've read stuff having to patition the drive, and found stuff about put stuff on floppies?
I dont need PHP or databases.
All I've got is the old files i've kept off my old MSbox(interpub)folder. its just a gaming site and info and screenshots(all HTML).
all i need is some pointers pls.I've discovered I've got apache 1.3 allready installed,just dont know what to do with it.
I use a ip-cop router + a 8 port switch, so i know I got to port forward port 80 and ftp ports, so no need to tell me about that
Similar Threads
-
By mimi in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-02-2005, 05:16 PM
-
By mstlyharmlss in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-08-2003, 09:19 PM
-
By philski27 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-08-2003, 01:17 AM
-
By Enmity in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-07-2003, 10:37 AM
-
By Allowee in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 04-20-2003, 05:00 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Vintage Apple II Arcade Game Galactic Wars Apple Computer NOS Sealed
$125.00

Vintage Apple Pro Mouse M5769 Wired Optical USB White/Clear
$24.99

Inside Macintosh Promotional Edition Vintage Apple Developer Book 1985
$32.00

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00