-
I have recently noticed that the CD begun to hang at boot time right after the background of the KDE is shown. The integrity of the CD is still perfect. Could that be a video card problem?
P4 2.4G 512M DDR400 GeForce Pro 40G HDD
Here is the lspci -v output:
00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corp. 82845G/GL [Brookdale-G] Chipset Host Bridge (rev 02)
Subsystem: Giga-byte Technology: Unknown device 2560
Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0
Memory at d0000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=128M]
Capabilities: [e4] #09 [6105]
Capabilities: [a0] AGP version 2.0
00:01.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corp. 82845G/GL [Brookdale-G] Chipset AGP Bridge (rev 02) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
Flags: bus master, 66Mhz, fast devsel, latency 64
Bus: primary=00, secondary=01, subordinate=01, sec-latency=32
Memory behind bridge: e0000000-e1ffffff
Prefetchable memory behind bridge: d8000000-dfffffff
00:1d.0 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB USB (Hub #1) (rev 02) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
Subsystem: Giga-byte Technology: Unknown device 24c2
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 16
I/O ports at b800 [size=32]
00:1d.1 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB USB (Hub #2) (rev 02) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
Subsystem: Giga-byte Technology: Unknown device 24c2
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 19
I/O ports at b000 [size=32]
00:1d.2 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB USB (Hub #3) (rev 02) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
Subsystem: Giga-byte Technology: Unknown device 24c2
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 18
I/O ports at b400 [size=32]
00:1d.7 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB USB EHCI Controller (rev 02) (prog-if 20 [EHCI])
Subsystem: Giga-byte Technology: Unknown device 5004
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 23
Memory at e2100000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1K]
Capabilities: [50] Power Management version 2
00:1e.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corp. 82801BA/CA/DB PCI Bridge (rev 82) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0
Bus: primary=00, secondary=02, subordinate=02, sec-latency=32
I/O behind bridge: 00009000-0000afff
Memory behind bridge: e2000000-e20fffff
00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corp. 82801DB ISA Bridge (LPC) (rev 02)
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0
00:1f.1 IDE interface: Intel Corp. 82801DB ICH4 IDE (rev 02) (prog-if 8a [Master SecP PriP])
Subsystem: Giga-byte Technology: Unknown device 24c2
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 16
I/O ports at bc00 [size=8]
I/O ports at c000 [size=4]
I/O ports at c400 [size=8]
I/O ports at c800 [size=4]
I/O ports at cc00 [size=16]
Memory at 20000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1K]
00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corp. 82801DB SMBus (rev 02)
Subsystem: Giga-byte Technology: Unknown device 24c2
Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 17
I/O ports at 5000 [size=32]
00:1f.5 Multimedia audio controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB AC'97 Audio (rev 02)
Subsystem: Giga-byte Technology: Unknown device a002
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 17
I/O ports at d400 [size=256]
I/O ports at d800 [size=64]
Memory at e2102000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=512]
Memory at e2103000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]
Capabilities: [50] Power Management version 2
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation NV15 [GeForce2 GTS/Pro] (rev a4) (prog-if 00 [VGA])
Flags: bus master, 66Mhz, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 16
Memory at e0000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16M]
Memory at d8000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=128M]
Expansion ROM at <unassigned> [disabled] [size=64K]
Capabilities: [60] Power Management version 1
Capabilities: [44] AGP version 2.0
02:07.0 USB Controller: NEC Corporation USB (rev 41) (prog-if 10 [OHCI])
Subsystem: NEC Corporation USB
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 16
Memory at e2007000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
Capabilities: [40] Power Management version 2
02:07.1 USB Controller: NEC Corporation USB (rev 41) (prog-if 10 [OHCI])
Subsystem: NEC Corporation USB
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 18
Memory at e2004000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
Capabilities: [40] Power Management version 2
02:07.2 USB Controller: NEC Corporation USB 2.0 (rev 02) (prog-if 20 [EHCI])
Subsystem: Giga-byte Technology: Unknown device 5004
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 21
Memory at e2005000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]
Capabilities: [40] Power Management version 2
02:08.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corp. 82801BD PRO/100 VE (CNR) Ethernet Controller (rev 82)
Subsystem: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 3013
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 20
Memory at e2006000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
I/O ports at 9000 [size=64]
Capabilities: [dc] Power Management version 2
02:0c.0 RAID bus controller: Promise Technology, Inc. PDC20276 IDE (rev 01) (prog-if 85)
Subsystem: Giga-byte Technology: Unknown device b001
Flags: bus master, 66Mhz, slow devsel, latency 32, IRQ 18
I/O ports at 9400 [size=8]
I/O ports at 9800 [size=4]
I/O ports at 9c00 [size=8]
I/O ports at a000 [size=4]
I/O ports at a400 [size=16]
Memory at e2000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]
Capabilities: [60] Power Management version 1
Can anyone help me?
Similar Threads
-
By JohnLloydJones in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-01-2005, 09:24 PM
-
By poldervaart in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-12-2004, 05:47 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-18-2004, 05:03 AM
-
By konfused in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-05-2004, 09:28 AM
-
By htimstyler in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-04-2004, 06:11 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper Networks AP33 Wireless Access Point Bluetooth WiFi 6 Cloud Managed NIB
$54.99