Did you follow all of the tips in the downloading faq including burning at a slow speed?
Knoppix 3.9
I needed:
"knoppix acpi=off pnpbios=off noapic noapm"
Just to get knoppix to start loading the kernel. After loading the kernel, it fails with
"Can't find KNOPPIX filesystem".
I tried adding the "nodma" option, but still with no luck.
Any ideas?
Did you follow all of the tips in the downloading faq including burning at a slow speed?
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
The install CD was given to me by someone who successfully used it.Originally Posted by Harry Kuhman
Sorry, but sucessfully using it and burning it at a low speed so it will be reliable on all systems are completely different things. I obviously can't know that your CD was burnt at a high speed and that this is your problem, but we have seen many times that high speed burns may work on some systems but fail on others (sometimes even fail on the system that burnt them). Your problem sounds like a high speed burn issue (but then again, lots of problems sound like high speed burn issues to me until I know that are not.) You might want to try the testcd cheat code, but I wouldn't put absolute faith in a passing grade from that (although a failing grade would be confirmation of a problem).Originally Posted by esimpson
Ok, I will burn it myself at a slow speed.Originally Posted by Harry Kuhman
Thanks for the reply

Supermicro 4U 32x 3.5 Bays 4-Nodes | 8x E5-2660 v3 2.6Ghz | 64gb RAM | 9207-8i
$699.99
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99
NEW Cisco UCSB-5108-AC2 Blade Server Chassis 8 Slot 6RU Chassis 4 X PSU - DW
$599.40
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Enclosure Chassis
$274.99
DELL POWEREDGE FC640 Server FHH8V W/×2 Intel Xeon Gold 6142,0KHKN5. *READ⬇*
$130.00
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Nutanix Supermicro NXS2U2NL12G600 2x Node with Motherboards, Backplanes, & More
$450.00