-
Getting Airsnort to work with knoppix 3.9
I have a Orinoco gold classic, 802.11b card that I bought specifically so it would work with knoppix-std but std is now way out of date. So I'm trying to get airsnort to work with knoppix 3.9. My card loads fine and I seem to be able to connect to my wireless network fine, but when I open airsnort and hit start, nothing happens.
I presume I need to set the card to monitor mode or somesuch? I used to use kismet all the time, and had no problems with it but I don't recall what I need to do, exactly, in order to get airsnort started running.
Thank you.
Similar Threads
-
By mentaL704 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-29-2004, 07:26 AM
-
By Kumagoro in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-26-2004, 05:27 PM
-
By fblz_no_limit in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-23-2004, 03:54 PM
-
By diablo266 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-10-2003, 02:58 PM
-
By Adam P in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-21-2003, 11:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

Samsung 840 EVO 1 TB Internal 2.5 SSD Solid State Drive S/N S1D9NSAFB08570
$389.00