-
I installed knoppix on a harddrive. I then took it out of the laptop and put it in a usb enclosure. I need a way to boot to it from cd because I do not have boot usb option in my motherboard. I suspect i will have to do a rescue and reconfigure grub/lilo also. any ideas on doing this?
Similar Threads
-
By distiller in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-26-2005, 04:16 PM
-
By KENYX in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-16-2005, 04:24 PM
-
By Oasis in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-15-2005, 09:48 PM
-
By arbeck in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 09:29 PM
-
By Gregwithoneg in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-22-2003, 01:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

NEW Cisco Mitel 6930 IP Phone VoIP Business Phone Black Sealed
$89.99

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Yealink T53W Black IP Phone Verizon VoIP LOT OF 4 Business Desk Phone
$150.00

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99

Yealink SIP-T46G IP Phone - Used
$33.00