-
Junior Member
registered user
Burn ISO Image to CD
I have B's Recorder Gold as my CD burning software. I have downloaded the KNOPPIX_V3.2-2003-04-18-EN.iso file and checksums is okay. If I drag and drop the .iso file to the software (as their tech support said to do) then all I get is a CD with the .iso file on it. Nothing boots at startup. (I have my bios set to allow boot from CD.)
How do I get a bootable CD to run Knoppix?
I'm a newbie at this and will need somewhat detailed instructions. I've read some other posts about extracting the iso file and burning the files to the CD, but I have no idea how to extract iso file data.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Andrew
Similar Threads
-
By katana in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-29-2004, 01:15 PM
-
By servant in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-13-2004, 05:44 AM
-
By jrcf in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-25-2004, 06:39 AM
-
By teststrips in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-15-2003, 12:55 PM
-
By rob in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-15-2003, 02:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99

Cisco QSFP-100G-SR4-S QSFP 100Gbps Transceiver Module 1-Port 1 Module
$250.00

Lot of 10 Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage UNCLAIMED
$22000.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco Catalyst 2960x (WS-C2960X-48FPD-L) 48 Port POE Rack Mount Switch Brand New
$399.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99