Hi there,
I remaster Knoppix 3.9 and removed some packages and created a new iso-file.
This process goes well with no errors.
When I boot from this new iso File the boot process jumps at the harddrive and makes fsck
Boot Process
I want to run Knoppix with less packages.Scanning for USB/Firewire devices... Done.
Acessing KNOPPIX CDROM at /dev/hdc
Total memory found: 125040
Creating /ramdisk (dynamic size=92432k) on shcared memory...Done.
Creating unionfs and symlinks on ramdisk...
>> Read-only CD/DVD system successfully merged with read-write /ramdisk.
Done.
Starting init process.
INIT: version 2.78-knoppix booting
Running Linux Kernel 2.6.11
Running from HD, checking filesystems...
Activating swap...
Checking root file system...
fsck 1.38-WIP (09-May-2005)
fsck.ext2: Ist ein Verzeichnis beim Versuch, / zu öffnen
/:
SuperBlock ist unlesbar bzw. beschreibt kein gültiges ext2
Dateisystem. Wenn Gerät gültig ist und ein ext2
Dateisystem (kein swap oder ufs usw.) enthält, dann ist der SuperBlock
beschädigt, und sie könnten e2fsck mit einem anderen SuperBlock:
e2fsck -b 8193 <Gerät>
fsck failed. Please repair manually and reboot. Please note
that the root file system is currentliy mounted read-only. To
remount it read-write:
# mount -n -o remount,rw /
CONTROL-D will exit from this shell and REBOOT the system.
I don't want to use hd access.
When I remaster the Knoppix CD I'm using the Knoppix Remastering Howto.
Could anyone help me?

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
NETGEAR GS116PP 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch UNTESTED
$40.99