I have been enjoying the Knoppix "live-CD" interface.
All the programs seem to work but I have 2 sort of big problems:
#1) Open Office- It loads and all the components seem to work, and when I save a document it saves it. BUT when I try to re-open any documents the progam freezes up!I have to re-boot to close it then(Open Office)
#2) I have a Creative sound card and Knoppix doesn't recognize it, thus no sound?
I'm an extreme noob with all this and would appreciate any advice or pointers.
I have created a FAT32 Partiton (5GB), and on it have set-up the Knoppix.img file(300MB) and the Knoppix.swp file (200MB)
Please help..Where did I go wrong?
(I would be happy if I was able to get Open Office to work right)
Hope this is the right place to post this..Thanks all for any replies![]()

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount
$489.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99