I would like to partition my hd (226 GB) so it is setup:
35-40 GB for XP Media Center
1 GB For Knoppix (I read somewhere that if it were installed to ram thats about how much it would need. i dunno. slap me.)
Then I want to cut the remaining hd in half so one is for storage for media center and one is storage for knoppix.
Should I cut it in half, or should I just have 3 partitions and make knoppix and windows share storage?
What is the best way to do this thanks.

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$12.00
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01