I am using freenx client on a sloww computer to log in to a faster one with Knoppix and planning to use it as a thinclient in a lab , I read somewhere that frenx client can log in to a LTSP server , I could not , has some one been able to do it that can point me in the right direcction, I tried all the settings at the client end but no luck .

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72