Here's the problem...
I downloaded the Knoppix 4.0 DVD ISO and burned it on a DVD using Nero. Then, I tried using it. I inserted the disk into my USB DVD drive and as I restarted my computer, the light that indicates that it is trying to autorun blinked, as it is supposed to. Then instead of going into Knoppix, it just went right into Windows. Oh, this is a HP ZE5185 by the way, and the image was burned correctly. It does boot from CDs, because earlier versions of Knoppix had worked on it. I tried it on the other computer, which also has previously booted from Knoppix, but it also didn't work, and that is a HP 7850. Then I made sure that I hadn't done the dumb mistake of just burning the ISO onto the disk, and I didn't. I started VMWARE and inserted the disk...and magically, it worked...How did it possibly not boot when I restarted? Why DID it boot when I used VMWARE? What do I do?
oh yeah...and tell me if you want more information...
Edit: Due to the lack of help...time to experiment more...oh well...thanks anyway...

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$41.19
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95
MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2025 RDS 50 CAL NEW Factory Sealed
$136.87