-
Knoppix will freeze when using wpa_supplicant and DWL-G650
I am having a really strange issue with my wireless network. If I start up my computer, then issue the wpa_supplicant command to authenticate to my wireless network (after a few seconds) Knoppix will freeze and I will need to restart my laptop.
The strange thing is that if before I invoke wpa_supplicant I restart the wireless router, I do no have any problems. On the network there is also another computer that runs Windows XP. This laptop never has any issues getting onto the network.
The wireless router that I have is the Netgear WGR614.
Has anyone ever run into this issue before with other hardware devices? Or is this perhaps some kind of hardware issue?
Thanks for any input. I'm really stumped on this one.
Similar Threads
-
By nnigam in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-13-2007, 09:44 PM
-
By nnigam in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-30-2007, 06:05 PM
-
By PaulBx1 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-27-2006, 10:47 PM
-
By stonee in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-06-2005, 02:01 AM
-
By DaveUK in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-01-2004, 06:25 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Dell Constellation ES.3 3TB Enterprise-class Hard Drive (Wiped & Tested)
$39.00

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s
$78.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99