-
Greetings
It's been a while since i last posted something here but I had no time recently to resolve my problem so i still can't make Internet works with knoppix.The last thing Mr Harry Kuhman asked me was how can I talk about dsl if I have no modem at all.It's because I am using lan that is set up to use pppoe protocol.It looks to me like some kind of VPN but can't be suer.Here I enclose my settings under XP:
1. lan: i have an ip, subnetmask , DHCP & Autoconfiguration enabled
2. pppoe: i have ip, mask, defaultgw, dns servers
I talked with my ISP administrarator and what he told me was that i have to enter my service name and acces concentrator but he wasn't sure how to do it with knoppix.If someone can help me with that i would be very pleased.
Similar Threads
-
By Gusse in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-31-2010, 04:10 PM
-
By cn_agxgx in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-07-2007, 04:12 AM
-
By kuddo in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-03-2006, 07:52 AM
-
By loksipan in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-05-2006, 08:24 AM
-
By funky in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-08-2004, 11:26 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99