-
Camserv, Knoppix 3.8.2 with kernel 2.6.11
Greetings to all
I've been googling around for weeks for that one.
since I upgraded from kernel 2.4.27 to 2.6.11, camserv
( i tried camserv 0.5.1-4)
don't work anymore. Giving a lot of trouble.
Looks like a problem with v4l and v4l2.
I reinstall knoppix 3.6 kernel 2.4.27, I tried to install, again
the same camserv release, same problem.(from synaptic)
When I tried to install camserv, synaptic removed modutils ...
the "reboot" command disapeared, ctrl+alt+del wasn't working anymore.
It replaces all local...
How interesting 
No more functionnal knoppix station, Knoppix is REALLY intended to be
from CD and not on harddrive. I wonder why Debian people are asking
"why don't you use a real linux distro ?"
Now I understand. I've been using Linux since 1989.
RH (6 to FC3), Debian, Vector Linux, DSL Linux and knoppix, name them...
The knoppix station i'm working on, is intended to be a video server
for my 3com bigpicture webcam...
I don't mind to change the engine for distribute
the video but, I need advices from you guys.
I display video in realtime (1 seconde interval, 320x240)
in a webpage using http protocol. simpliest and easy.
Thanks for any ideas !
Similar Threads
-
By -Hawkeye- in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-07-2005, 11:50 AM
-
By theh in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-31-2005, 11:03 AM
-
By cfish in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 07:31 AM
-
By Nigel_Tufnel in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-20-2003, 01:09 PM
-
By tji in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 06:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 14" Touchscreen i7-1185G7 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$284.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 14" i7-1185G7 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$299.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L390 13.3” Touchscreen Laptop Core i3 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$199.99

Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...
$749.99

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.6" Full HD Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 40 2025 - 8GB Memo...
$379.99

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 14" i7-1165G7 2.80GHz 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Windows 11
$284.99

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 11e Gen 6 Laptop 11.6” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$169.99

Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 5 Touch 14” Laptop Core i5 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$249.99